Volunteer Opportunities that Make a Difference
Corporate Volunteers: Envision curates customized skill-based and general volunteer opportunities for its corporate partners and their employees. Your entire staff can help paint a program center, your accounting department can lead a financial literacy class, or you can simply email us to create a perfect project for your team.
Individual Volunteers: There is always something happening at Envision Unlimited, and therefore there are always ways to get involved with our mission. Volunteer opportunities can be adapted to meet your personal schedule, interests and time constraints, as well as those of your friends and colleagues. You can:
- Volunteer at our events!
- Collaborate with the Foster Care Advisory Committee to organize fun events for special needs children and their families.
- Go Buddy Biking on the 606 (both single and tandem bike riders welcome).
- Help cultivate one the many client-managed gardens with Envision's Horticulture Program. You can plant and harvest produce, staff local Farmer’s Markets, and more.
- Offer a job shadowing opportunity to one of the clients in Envision’s Employment Services Program.
- Join the Associate Board (link to page), a group of young professionals who are passionate about creating inclusive opportunities for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Members are offered a chance to get hands-on volunteer experience, plan and manage events, and even grow their personal leadership skills by serving on a committee of Envision’s Board of Directors.
These are just a few examples of popular volunteer activities. Have an idea you don’t see here? Email us today!