The EnVisionaries Giving Society is a group of major donors who give $2,500 or more in a calendar year toward our mission to provide quality services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and mental illness. Funds will directly support closing the gap between government funding and the cost of providing Envision members the services they need.
Envision Unlimited serves three primary areas: community living, mental health, and community day and employment services. These services impact 2,000 people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and 6,000 family and community members. Envision Unlimited is determined to provide industry leading services to everyone who needs them.
- 2,000 members with disabilities
- 6,000 families
- More than 94% percent of those we serve live at or below the poverty line
- 19 counties served: Adams, Brown, Champaign, Cook, DeWitt, Fulton, Knox, Livingston, Logan, Macon, Mason, McLean, Morgan, Moultrie, Peoria, Pike, Sangamon, Scott, & Tazewell.
- 18 Community hubs providing community inclusion
- 46 Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA) Homes
We believe all individuals, given the right opportunities, can make a meaningful impact on society. Your donation will have an immediate impact on the lives of Envision members. Your contributions will help people with disabilities, one of the most marginalized populations, become more independent and self-sufficient.
- Invitations to exclusive events
- Recognition in the annual report, on the website, etc.
- Eligibility for a unique Envision art or culinary gift
- And so much more!