This year Envision Unlimited invites you to participate in our “Small Gifts, BIG Impact” campaign for GivingTuesday. Contributions will help people with disabilities, one of the most marginalized populations, become more independent and self-sufficient. Skill development and employment training are only some of the ways your support benefits our clients and society.
Funds raised will directly support closing the gap between government funding and the cost of providing Envision members with opportunities that promote choice, independence, and inclusion. Envision supports one of Chicago's most vulnerable populations: in addition to having a primary diagnosis of an intellectual or developmental disability, 92% of our clients come from or live in homes at or below the Federal Poverty Level. A targeted donation of $50 to $500 would have an immediate impact on the lives of Envision members.
- $50 can provide art therapy for clients who are not able to communicate.
- $50 can provide a trip to the salon/barber to help increase self-esteem.
- $100 could give members opportunities to get out in the community and enjoy Chicago’s world-renown museums.
- $100 can help clients pursuing independent living access to learn how to cook healthy meals.
- $200 gives clients the opportunity to learn to focus, follow directions, interact with peers effectively, and exercise their creativity through photography.
- $200 can aid members that have mobility difficulties and need canes, walkers, wheelchairs, and ramps to access the world.
- $500 can provide access to summer camps for the Foster Care kids.
- $500 can provide outdoor games and items to encourage exercise and increase activity.
We believe all individuals, given the right opportunities, can achieve great breakthroughs and lead lives of choice, independence, and inclusion. Give a small gift today and make a BIG impact.