Envision Unlimited is committed to providing applied behavior analytic (ABA) services to individuals across all the environments in which life takes place. For many individuals this includes home, community, day and/or vocational programs. Envision Unlimited behavior analysts assess, develop, implement, and provide on-going behavioral supports.
ABA Services Envision BCBAs Provide:
- Functional Behavior Assessments
- Skill Assessments
- Direct behavior services
- Staff and caregiver training
- Drafting of interventions in the form of a behavior support plan that are individualized
- Implementation of the behavior support plan
- On-going data collection
- Analysis of data (to determine efficacy of interventions)
- Modifications to interventions when appropriate
- Skill Development
The goal of Envision’s ABA services is to provide staff with the tools and knowledge needed to teach clients to live as independently as possible in all areas of life.
For more information on adult behavior services, email Danielle Walters at email@example.com.